ScythGameGroup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rune Factory Oceans
Looking Back 1: Illusion of Time EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:23 am by Serlie

» SGG Signiture
Looking Back 1: Illusion of Time EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:24 pm by Nightmare

» Lunar: Silver Star Harmony
Looking Back 1: Illusion of Time EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:36 pm by Serlie

» Game Projects
Looking Back 1: Illusion of Time EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:04 pm by Nightmare

» Game Projects
Looking Back 1: Illusion of Time EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:54 pm by Nightmare

» Game Previews
Looking Back 1: Illusion of Time EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:51 pm by Nightmare

» My YouTube Account
Looking Back 1: Illusion of Time EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:57 pm by PyroManiac

» 3 Word story
Looking Back 1: Illusion of Time EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:53 pm by PyroManiac

» Nightmare's riddles
Looking Back 1: Illusion of Time EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:35 pm by Nightmare

» > What is your top 10 favorite movies?
Looking Back 1: Illusion of Time EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:54 am by Nightmare

Top posters
Nightmare (89)
Looking Back 1: Illusion of Time Poll_l10Looking Back 1: Illusion of Time Poll_c10Looking Back 1: Illusion of Time Poll_r10 
Serlie (69)
Looking Back 1: Illusion of Time Poll_l10Looking Back 1: Illusion of Time Poll_c10Looking Back 1: Illusion of Time Poll_r10 
a1rsupreme (23)
PyroManiac (8)
kimerajamm (3)
LeeRain (3)
drea_girl (2)
Alastor Darke (1)
the beast (1)
scorpion (1)

Looking Back 1: Illusion of Time

Go down

Looking Back 1: Illusion of Time Empty Looking Back 1: Illusion of Time

Post  Serlie Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:51 am

I recently did a presentation about gaming and thought I'd post a few old games that I loved playing long ago. So this weeks Looking Back is:

Illusion of time(EU) / Illusion of Gaia (US)
Platform: SNES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System)
Story: You play as young character Will who stubles upon the dark space and meets and unusual being called Gaia. Gaia proceeds to tell Will a comet will soon fall and bring great misfortune and Will must find a way to stop it.

This game is quite retro and is probably one of the first RPG's I played. It's most notable for it's music as well as the special abilities Will possesses, such as being able to move statues and eventually transforming. The plot was straightforward at some points and at others quite tricky so it was great fun to play, though the Princess annoyed me a little (Calling Will a 'shabby' person) and the pig... I can't really say I was happy about that Looking Back 1: Illusion of Time Icon_cry (If you played the game you'll know what I mean)

Overall the game was one of the most classic RPG's in my opinion and if available on WiiWare I WOULD BUY.

Next week I'll look at Zombies ate my neighbours!

Serlie
Gamer Admin
Gamer Admin

Back to top Go down